HOME & INCOME OR INVESTMENT GEM
Introducing a prime investment opportunity in one of Wellington's hottest inner suburbs! This property comprises of two three-bedroom flats, offering ample sunlight, character, and stunning views. Conveniently located on a main bus route, next to the town belt, and within easy reach of amenities, it's a must-see for savvy investors or those wanting a home with an income option. Notable highlights of this property include:
- Exceptional versatility: Rent out flats separately in a highly desirable location, live in one while using the other to offset your mortgage, partner with a friend or family member for co-ownership, or consider the potential to convert it into a grand villa.
- Brilliant location, being just metres from the town belt, on the bus route for easy access to the city, close to Mevo parks for car sharing, and just a short walk or bike ride from downtown and the waterfront.
- North-facing and elevated for great sun and city views with bonus of a large al fresco backyard that's safely fenced and gated with plenty of space for your family and friends to get together in the upcoming summer.
- Wonderful blend of character and comfort, from bay windows, high ceilings and stained glass to heat pumps in the sunny lounges.
- Convenience of living in one of Wellington's most vibrant suburbs, with everything from the Mount Victoria Bowling Club on the doorstep to Myrtle bakery and Courtenay Place just down the road.
With its picket fence and vintage ambiance, this is a picturesque delight that offers so many options close to everything that makes city living so exhilarating. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.