STYLE, LOCATION & VALUE – NOW BEO $749,000
If you're looking for an easy-care lifestyle on the doorstep of exquisite eateries, this three-bedroom townhouse is amazing food for thought. Everything, from one of Wellington's best bakeries to a chocolate maker, Italian deli and craft beer bar, are just metres away while the CBD and south coast are within a short bike ride or bus trip. Features include:
- Spacious, sun soaked open-plan living and dining with heat pump and well-appointed kitchen with ample locally made bespoke storage
- Indoor-outdoor flow to west-facing deck for great sun and views across to the town belt
- Ideally configured for families or professionals who want space to work from home, with two bedrooms and a toilet downstairs and the master bedroom and bathroom upstairs
- Located in quiet, no-exit character street close to bus stops - plus bonus of internal garage with laundry
- One of only four townhouses in boutique complex handy to the CBD, south coast and Newtown's shops
- Buyer Enquiry Over $749,000
This is a fantastic first-home option that combines value and versatility in one of Wellington's most vibrant village suburbs. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
A valid My Vaccine Pass is required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.