Home and income, or just double income!
Nestled against the hills in Rongotai with a sunny northern aspect, this solid 1920's home and income property is a proven performer and will appeal to first home buyers, those wanting an income stream to help offset the mortgage, or discerning investors alike.
- Large master bedroom, with free standing wardrobe
- Second double bedroom
- Bright sunny lounge, with north facing balcony, offering glimpses of the beautiful
- Separate, spacious modern kitchen
- Fresh bathroom/laundry
- Private, sheltered outdoor patio
- Insulated floor and ceiling
- Currently vacant, ready for you to make it your own.
- One double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge, with a nook for your home/office
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Modern bathroom/laundry, gas water heating
- Beautiful native timber throughout
- Downstairs is fully renovated, with insulation in the walls, ceiling and floors
- Currently tenanted for $430 per week.
All the hard work has been done to this immaculate property, re-piled, re-wired and re-roofed in 2016, and you'll enjoy cosy winter months with heat pumps in both flats.
Conveniently located close to the Kilbirnie hub, the wonderful Lyall Bay beach, local crèches, primary and secondary schools, and the central bus route to the CBD.
Properties like this don't come on the market often, and will be snapped up fast, so call me now to avoid disappointment! R.V $720,000