A Renovators Dream
Are you wanting to live in the prime spot of Island Bay but missing out due to high prices? Now the perfect opportunity presents itself with this beautiful character 3-bedroom home on one of Island Bay's most popular streets - Clyde Street.
There is some work to do here but move in first and do it at your own pace. The section is generous being 574sqm, flat, and the back garden faces west. The galley kitchen at the back will need to be completely refurbished at some stage and plenty of room here to expand.
The bedrooms are spacious and so is the lounge featuring original flooring and great indoor/outdoor flow. You have a remote controlled double garage and perhaps make some off-street parking at the front too.
Some additional features include:
• Sunny west facing outlook
• Safe, secure space for kids and animals
• Warm dry house with insulation & gas central heating
• Garden accessory shed
• Potential for off street parking
• High stud ceiling and character throughout
• Huge potential to add value
• The house has solid bones - building report available
• Approx. 110sqm floor area from property guru
• Roof replaced recently
Rateable Value: $840,000 and selling by tender with no right to sell prior. Tenders closing 12pm, Thursday 29th October 2020.
Open Homes are on Sundays 2pm to 2:30pm, - I strongly recommend adding this one to your viewing list. Call Colin (027 321 0085) for more information.