Seldom does a home feel as gracious as this one. From the street appeal, to the back garden, this villa is lovely throughout and bound to pull at more than a few heart strings. Retaining 1915 character in all the right places this property is petite in size but big on style and liveability. With a Santorini-invoking interior, high stud height, and kitchen/dining area leading to the sunny west facing garden, the feeling of space and lifestyle is assured.
Other features include:
- Heritage-styled bathroom complete with claw foot bath.
- Heating/cooling/ventilation: via a Smart Vent home ventilation system with heat recovery & 2 heat pumps (X1 wifi operated).
- Double glazed and fully insulated walls in bedrooms and hallway. New insulation in ceiling.
- Gas infinity hot water, gas hob, electric oven.
- Attic stairs.
- Fruiting feijoa trees and lemon with scope for a lot more.
- Garden shed /surfboard bar.
Although perfect the way it is, if a growing family is on the cards and more space is important, there is an approved resource consent and draft plans to convert this home into 3 bedrooms with additional sleep-out (with toilet and shower) and bike shed. Adding value and building equity is seldom presented on a plate.
During the current owner's tenure, she has restyled with panache to eye watering results. The Vendor's job relocation to Auckland means the opportunity to secure this wonderful home is now yours. If you are after an 800m stroll to the beach, a flat access property and a street with a real sense of community.....it is a must inspect.
Noted that the Architect's existing floor area measures 111sqm while the council's records indicate 90sqm. No assurances are given or implied.
Deadline sale Wednesday the 12th of August at 1pm (will not be sold prior).
Contact John Carpenter for more information.