Secluded Gem in Kelburn
Wake to the sound of tui, see kereru and a host of other birdlife -- savour your morning coffee while gazing over the nearby Botanic Gardens then usher the kids off to Kelburn Normal School at the top of the road before taking an easy stroll down through the Botanic Gardens to the city.
This early 1900's villa has been enjoyed by the current owners for almost 40 years, but retirement and their move north mean that an opportunity awaits for a new chapter in its history.
With large living areas, loads of character and a lovely feel, this is a special home.
- Eat-in kitchen with Botanic Gardens views
- Large dining and even larger living rooms
- Five bedrooms plus a study/office
- Two full bathrooms including ensuite, plus separate third toilet
- Large terraced lawn areas
- Northwest facing for great sun
- RV $1,140,000
During Alert Level 3 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing WorkSafe Guidelines as issued by REINZ. There are to be only 2 inspections per property per day under these guidelines. Please contact the agent to discuss further.
Viewings by appointment.