FIRST STEP FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS
Sitting above the road with drive-on access this three-bedroom home offers a great opportunity for first home buyers or investors alike. Built in the late 70's this is a traditional weatherboard home in a leafy setting at the city end of Ngaio. The property has been rented but is now seriously for sale by our overseas owners. Close to the city with a country feel and awesome outlook over the Ngaio Gorge this is a great way to get onto the property ladder. Features include:
- Drive on to garage come workshop with internal access
- Three generous double bedrooms all with wardrobes
- Large living area with both a woodburner and heat pump
- Separate dining room
- HRV Ventilation system
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Second separate toilet
- Large deck off the living area with great views
- Large rumpus room downstairs off the garage
RV $630,000 - BEO $600,000
This is a great house with potential to make it even better, so don't miss viewing it today.
Lim and builders reports available upon viewing
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR INFO - WE ARE OPERATING REMOTELY!
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 1pm on Thursday 26th March 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.